BENEFITS OF WEARING A CLOSURE:
- Protects your natural hair from heat damage, over-processing, and stress. This allows for less split ends resulting in growth!
- Allows you to try different colors and styles easily without compromising your own hair.
- Prevents sew-in wefts and braids from showing
- No concern with blending and matching the texture to your natural hair
- Creates a natural hairline
- Eliminates bad hair days!
- Lace Natural Curl Closure
- Available in 14, 16, 18, or 20 inches
- Natural Curl Pattern blends with loose curl, soft curl, or natural curl hair
- HD Swiss Lace
- Free Part
- 100% Human Hair
- Single Donor
- Baby Hair
- Knots Can Be Easily Bleached
- 120% Density
- Virgin Eurasian Hair
- Aligned Cuticles
- Unprocessed / Un-dyed
- Natural Black Color (1B)
- Can Be Straightened and Dyed Easily
- 3.5 x 4″ size or 6 x 6 size
SILK vs LACE:
- LACE Closures are thin and allow your natural hair to breathe. They’re more flexible than silk and with proper installation, will lay flat on your head. This reduces the appearance of “raising” or demarcation at your hairline. Lace closure knots are easy to bleach or dye and are usually easy for stylists to work with.
- Prior to purchasing, we suggest consulting with your stylist to determain which option is most suitable for your desired style.
- Treat your closure as if it were your own hair. Be careful with chemicals, dyes, rinses, and bleaches. Use them sparingly as they may damage your closure, just as they would damage your natural hair.
- Prior to first install, we suggest that you seal your closure. Closures are delicate and each hair strand is hand-inserted into the lace/silk pores and knotted carefully. With washing and daily styling, those knots can sometimes loosen and the hair can fall from the pores, leading to thinning or even balding. Sealing your closure will secure the knots inside the lace/silk. We recommend using Knot My Problem Knot Sealer before each install (available at most beauty supply stores). Check with your stylist for additional sealing options.
- Wash and condition using moisturizing products. We recommend: Suave Sleek & Shine, Tresemme Curl Hydration, or Aussie Moist. For curly hair, we recommend a small amount of a daily moisturizer such as coconut or moroccan argan oil to combat dryness or frizziness.
- Gently swish your closure when washing. Do not rub or twist. Do not brush or pull hair while wet, as this will loosen the knots.
- Allow your closure to dry naturally or use a low heat drying process.
- Finger comb your closure, especially curly hair. Do not brush, as this can cause tangling and frizziness.
- Tangling should not occur, but if it does, use a mild detangler or a moisturizing leave-in conditioner. Gently detangle using your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. Do not tug on the hair, as this will loosen the knots and cause thinning/balding of the lace/silk base.
- Use a long satin bonnet when sleeping.